§1 Introductory Provisions
- User of the TrucksBook.eu server (hereinafter referred to only as “User”) by the registration of his account and by every login on the TrucksBook.eu server (hereinafter referred to only as “Server”) confirms that he understands the Rules of the TrucksBook.eu server (hereinafter referred to only as “Rules”) and the Terms and Conditions and that he agrees with them. The User is obliged to become familiarised with them and to abide by them.
- Everything that is not explicitly allowed in the Rules is forbidden.
- The TrucksBook.eu server refers to all of its components, i.e. website, TrucksBook Client and all other projects and services of the server.
- We reserve the right to change any rules without giving any reason. The User will always be notified about the change on the website of the Server.
- Operation of the Server may be terminated or interrupted at any time and without giving a reason. The interruption of the Server may happen mainly due to financial or technical difficulties. In case of such event, there is no way to enforce any compensation or refund of the paid services.
- The User does not get any entitlement to the content of the registered account.
- The Server Administration refers to the TrucksBook Team, i.e. administrators and other members of the team.
§2 Rights and Obligations of the User
- The User by the registration also declares that they registered on the Server voluntarily.
- The User has the right to ask the Administrator of the Server for a review, if they consider that the negotiation was unfair, unjustified or demeaning. The User has to ask for a review within three days after the negotiation. However, the Administrator may not comply with the request.
- Sharing of the account is against the Rules. If the User knows, that they are sharing their IP address with another account, they are required to notify the Administrator about the problem.
- The User has the right to support the Server either financially or in any other way. This cannot be refunded.
- The User is obliged to regularly visit the Website. There we inform about news, changes, changes of the Rules or obligatory instructions.
- The User is obliged to immediately report any error on the Server to the Administration and must not inform other Users. If the User exploits the bug, they will be banned.
- The User is obliged to prevent the third person from accessing their account, e.g. due to their negligence.
- The User is obliged to respond to greetings or any command or message from a member of the Administration.
- The User is obliged to respect the decisions of the Administration and abide by them.
- The only way to communicate with Administrators and to solve potential problems is possible only via email or forum.
- The User is obliged to respond to a request for a review. In case of not doing that or not complying with the Administration, their account will be banned, until they submit necessary evidence.
- News published on the Website have to relate solely to the topic of the Server. It must not contain advertisements or content of another author without an agreement of the author and the Administration. You have to pay attention to the used words when writing to the Server.
- Images uploaded to TrucksBook have to relate solely to the topic of the Server and must not contain vulgar, offensive nor pornographic content.
§3 Restrictions for Users
- The User must not share inappropriate content on the Server nor content that is not related to the topic of the Server. Also they must not share nor place any software on the Server, which may cause harm to the Server or its Users.
- It is forbidden to deliberately exploit server bugs or inform other players about the bugs. It is also forbidden to deliberately behave in a way that can lead to excessive Server load, limitations or preventing access to other Users.
- In case of a bug discovery, the User is prohibited from spreading information about the bug among other Users.
- Any activity, when the User is trying to illegally get advantage in the game or in a connection with the game, is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to reduce the natural authority of the Administration members, its ridiculing, or expressing other forms against the activities of the Administration or against themselves.
- It is forbidden to impersonate members of the Administration, both current and former, to imitate nicks (names) of the Administration members or to act on their behalf or their credentials.
- It is forbidden to say untrue, false or misleading information in public statements, which lead to harm the Administration members, server or reputation of the Server.
- It is forbidden to impersonate any country other than the one, where the user has permanent residence. In justified cases it is possible to grant an exemption.
- Any form of spam is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to express themselves in excessively obscene or vulgar ways, or in contrary to good morals and morality. It is also forbidden to express themselves unintelligibly.
- It is forbidden to promote or endorse any activity or act that is violating the laws. It is also forbidden to encourage anyone to this activity.
- It is forbidden to trade with any objects, tangible and intangible.
- It is forbidden to appoint or promote a website with the same or similar focus as TrucksBook.eu, publish websites about other games or other commercially oriented sites in any way.
- It is forbidden to submit any false information regarding the Administration, their members, current and former, to both the Administration and the Users.
- It is forbidden to trade with User accounts. The User has the right to own just one game account. From one IP address you can access just one account. If the User has the same IP address with another family member, they are obliged to notify the Administration, which can grant an exemption. Owning two or more accounts is violating the Rules. It is also forbidden to give User account for free.
- It is forbidden to accuse the Administration from abusive activities without any clear documentary evidence. To accuse the Administration is possible only on the basis of compelling arguments and unambiguous evidence. Other behaviour will be considered as an attempt to harm the Server reputation.
- It is forbidden to use modifications of maps that do not have the same scale as the original map or an official DLC (downloadable content).
- It is forbidden to modify game files in a way that affects the behavior of the game in favor of statistics (especially manipulation with planned distance and speed simulation or using teleport during a job delivery). It is also strictly forbidden to use any external program that can record your keys/buttons or change values in the memory.
- Job deliveries are divided into statistics according to the maximal reached speed. If the User wants their job delivery to be included in the "real" statistics, they may not exceed the speed of 100 kph (62 mph) in ETS2 or 130 kph (80 mph) in ATS, otherwise it will be included in the "race" statistics. The maximal allowed speed during active job delivery is 180 kph (112 mph). If this speed is exceeded, the job delivery will not be included in the statistics at all. Furthermore, the accepted distance of the job delivery may be no longer than 1.25 times the planned distance, and in the current month a maximum of two deliveries initiated in the previous month can be accepted.
- The User is authorized to use modifications that do not affect the game in favour of the statistics, ie. own trucks, trailers, maps in the same scale, etc.
§4 TrucksBook Client
- By installing the program, you agree with sending data from the game to the Server.
- Using the program is fully at your own risk. Administration does not take any responsibility for any possible inconveniences.
- It is strictly forbidden to attempt to affect the function of the program or to modify the program in any way.
- The program sends data immediately, if it is connect to the Internet. If the program does not have a connection with the Server, it will try to send finished job delivers during the next start of the program. Validity of the job delivery lasts only until the next day. So if the job delivery is saved in offline mode eg. on Saturday, it is possible to send it no later than on Sunday. On Monday, the program will recognize it as invalid and delete it, without sending it to the Server.
- Job deliveries, which expired in offline mode, cannot be registered in any way and it is not possible to ask for its re-registration.
- If you forget to run the program, it is not possible to ask for registration of the job deliveries you lost because of this step.
- If the program fails, does not work or crashes, it is not possible to ask for registration of the job deliveries. The job deliveries are cancelled to your detriment.
§5 Virtual Companies
- Every User has the right to establish their virtual company.
- If a virtual company uses a name or a logo of a real existing company, Administration does not take any responsibility for any possible dispute. The User is responsible for providing necessary documents to use the name or the logo. In case of dispute, real company may request the Administration to remove the virtual company.
- Violation of internal policies between employees is not dealt by the Administration. If the situation escalates outside the virtual company, all participants will be penalized according to the severity of the case.
- Every company must have its owner. We also recommend having at least one company representative.
- The company owner has the right to appoint a representative or a manager of the company.
§6 Server Administration
- The Server Administration means the whole team of administrators.
- The Server Administration is the highest authority on the Server, it is explicitly forbidden to decrease or disrupt this authority in any way.
- Any member of the Administration has the right to penalize any User who does not abide by the Rules.
- The Administration always has the decisive right.
- Members of the Administration are identified with a label “admin” in their user account on the Server.
- The Server Administration never requires passwords from the players.
- The main concerns of the Administration members are to ensure and maintain smooth running of the Server and all its parts, to supervise compliance with the Rules and laws, to provide support and to help in case of problems.
- Effort of the Administration members is not to harass nor limit honest Users, but to penalize and redress the Users who ignore the Rules or limit other honest Users.
- Effort of the Administration is also to create equal conditions for all Users.
- Decision of the Administration has immediate effect and responsibility of each User is to respect this decision in its entirety.
- Discussions and decisions of the Administration members are generally assumed to be correct.
- The Administration members usually do not interfere with common personal disputes.
- The Administration does not take any responsibility for any harm that may be caused by the Server to the Users or to third parties who come into contact with the Server.
- The Administration is authorized to deal with disputes and to make appropriate consequences.
- The Administration reserves the right to delete, change or modify the content submitted by Users.
- The Administration is authorized to check completed job deliveries in any way.
- The Administration can ban any User on the server without any reason.
The Administration refers to:
- Filda – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domcek – Domcek@trucksbook.eu
- králik – email@example.com
- morrelo – firstname.lastname@example.org
§7 Moral Codes
- The decency is to greet other Users, in addition to the Administration members.
- The decency is to write grammatically correct and clearly, and not only to the Administration.
- The decency of every User is to behave in accordance with morals.
- You are not obliged to address the Administration in any special way, but do not be surprised when the Administration reply to your message on a first name basis.
- The decency is to be tolerant of others. The decency is to respect their different opinions, nationality, race, religious or other beliefs, etc.
§8 Final Provisions
- The purpose and the reason for making these Rules is to attempt to create enjoyable environment for decent, honest and respectful Users and their isolation from misbehaving players who are violating the Rules.
- These Rules were not made in order to limit someone’s freedom to use the Server.
- The Administration reserves the right to send informational emails to the email address specified by the User in their user account.
- The use of the Server is voluntary and every User can be excluded or banned.
- The Rules come into effect at the moment of its publication, ie. July 18, 2016 in its original version, and remain in effect until the publication of the new rules or rules modified in adequate way (see §1, paragraph 4).