Terms and Conditions
The mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Operator resulting from use of the Application are subject to these conditions:
- The User is not allowed to overload the Database connected with the Application by using a computer (esp. so-called software robots).
- The User and the Operator hereby agree that any data input by the User to the Application Database are part of the database data collected by the Operator and become part of the Database without any right for the User, described in this paragraph, to the Application Database.
- The contracting parties are aware, unanimously declare and make indisputable, that the Application meets the conditions in §562, par. 2 of the Civil Code, therefore that the data in the Application and its Database, as an electronic system, are reliable and are organized systematically and sequentially and are protected against changes.
Personal information and cookies
- The consent of the User to use the Cookies by the Operator, is part of the Attachment no. 1 of these GTC.
- The consent of the User to use their personal information by the Operator, is part of the Attachment no. 2 of these GTC.
Liability for Damage
- The provisions of this part of the GTC do not apply to consumers.
- The User hereby explicitly waives the right to compensation from the Operator, if unintentionally or due to gross negligence breached any of the obligations of the Operator specified in the Agreement in connection to the Agreement fulfillment or to these GTC.
Change of GTC
- The User acknowledges that the Operator enters into the Agreement in the ordinary course of business with a larger number of people and the Agreements are by their nature binding to a repeating fulfillment of the same kind with reference to these GTC.
- The contracting parties hereby agree that the Operator can change these GTC to a reasonable extent and that the change of the GTC will be announced to the User via an email message sent to the email entered by the User in the Application. The User in such case has the right to refuse the change of the GTC and for this reason terminate the present obligation between them and the Operator in a period of one (1) calendar month, on which the contracting parties hereby agree, that the period is sufficient to procure similar fulfillments from another entity.
- In case of entering new Agreement with an existing User account (ie. restoration or extension of a User account), such Agreement is followed by such Agreement at the date of its conclusion.
Required information for consumers
- This part of the GTC is effective only to the User who is a consumer. The provisions mentioned in this part of the GTC do not apply particularly to businesses – entrepreneurs nor companies.
- The Operator hereby informs the User that:
- The Operator’s address for correspondence is identical to the address of the Operator’s place of business.
- The Operator’s phone contact is +420 731110677;
- The Operator’s email address is admin<zavináč>trucksbook.eu;
- The Operator’s fee for the License includes all taxes and fees and its amount and/or the method of its calculation is specified in the Application;
- The User is obliged to pay the Operator’s fee for the License, unless the License is provided free of charge, using one of the payment methods specified in the user interface of the Application;
- User does not pay costs of delivery;
- An Internet access and a web browser is needed to use the Application;
- The User does not have the right to withdraw from the Agreement without any sanction within 14 days of the beginning of the fulfillment, according to §1837 point. i) of the Act. no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended. Acceptance of the fulfillment is considered as a provision of the License.
- There are no costs for the User for using means of distance communication in relation to the Operator.
- Information about the conclusion of the Agreement, including these GTC, are stored in the Application database and the User has access to them via the User account;
- The User has the opportunity to detect mistakes by checking the User account;
- Correcting the mistakes made during data entering is also possible in the Application and where the Application does not allow it, it is possible to correct them through technical support whose contact is specified in the Application;
- The Operator complies with all applicable laws of the Czech Republic; no other codes are mandatory for the Operator;
- The Operator does not use any means of an alternative dispute resolution;
- Subject of the Agreement is not to deliver any goods, so no provisions of the complaints act apply on the Application; The responsibility for apparent or hidden errors in the Application, which were in the Application at the time of its disclosure to the User, can be applied to the Operator under the conditions provided by the law, the Agreement and these GTC;
- The User is obliged to abide by these GTC, which are also part of the Agreement and of the valid and effective laws of the Czech Republic.
- These GTC and the Agreement follow the laws of the Czech Republic, particularly the Act. no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
- Any disputes arisen under the Agreement and/or these GTC will be judged by materially and locally competent courts of the Czech Republic.
- These GTC come into effect on November 1, 2016.
ATTACHMENT NO. 1 - Consent to use the cookies
1. What are cookies
Cookies are short text files that a website sends to your web browser. It allows the website to record information about your visit, such as the selected language, so that your next visit can be easier and more enjoyable. Cookies are important, because without them browsing the Internet would be far more complicated. Cookies enable better use of our website and customization of its content to your needs. Cookies are used by almost every website in the world. Cookies are useful, because they enhance the user-friendliness of repeatedly visited websites.
2. Types of cookies
Session (ie. temporary) cookies allow us to connect your various activities when you are browsing this website. When you open the window of your web browser, these cookies are activated, and when you close the window of your web browser, these cookies are deactivated. Session cookies are temporary and after you close the browser, all of these files are deleted.
Persistent cookies help us to identify your computer when you re-visit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to adapt our website to suit your needs.
This consent is granted for a period of 5 years.
The web browsers usually include cookies manager. Within the settings of your web browser you can probably manually delete individual cookies, block them or completely prohibit their use. For more information use the help in your web browser.
4. Purpose of using cookies
ATTACHMENT NO. 2 - Consent to use personal information
as a user of the web application called Trucksbook, available on the Internet from an Internet address trucksbook.eu, hereby agree, under the provisions of § 5, par. 2, Act no. 101/2000 Coll., about personal data protection as amended by later regulations (hereinafter referred to only as “Act”), with collection, storing and processing of the personal data provided by me to the administrators of personal data (hereinafter referred to only as “Administrator”) and I agree that my personal data will be processed for the Administrators:
- by the Administrator;
- by any employee of the Administrator;
- by any contractor of the Administrator;
This consent is granted for an indefinite period.
The purpose of processing personal data, provided by the Administrator, for which this consent is provided, is the use of personal data for:
- sending commercial offers from the Administrator;
- marketing purposes;
- providing personal data to third parties;
- including personal data in databases;
- disclosure of personal data to third parties;
I confirm that I am aware of my rights according to provisions § 12 and § 21 of the Act and confirm that all information are accurate and true and that they are provided voluntarily.
The Administrator confirms that they will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the above specified purposes and that they will process them only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected.
The Administrator confirms that they will process personal data in the following ways:
- mechanically (automatically) using computers and computer programs;
- in a written form;
This consent is a voluntary and deliberate expression of will to the data subject, of which content is the data subject’s consent to process personal data.
The consent is granted implicitly by opening (using) the above specified web application.